Friday 27 June 2014

White with one colour challenge June

Having another go at this challenge site White With One. [WW1]
This layout I have put together using bits of this and that. I just think of what I think I know what I want search for it , cannot find it so  make do with whatever I do find.Photo used is of family as the title says
            "FAMILY TREE BRANCHES TOGETHER "
My Uncle Harold's 90th birthday celebration..names are on the back.
Family members came from great distances to be here for this great day. not all could make it .A wonderful get together it was.



3 comments:

  1. What a great moment to scrap and I love your background work! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embellishment cluster. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You managed to find some pretty stuff for this one - well done Elaine!

    ReplyDelete