Thursday 29 May 2014

Purple Pumpkin May Sketch Challenge

Purple Pumpkin May Sketch Challenge.

My layout in real looks ok but I'm afraid this photo is not good. I am just getting this entry in by the skin of my teeth. was not going to but I had some small photos to go with the larger so here it is. Have trouble sometimes in following a sketch as I cannot seem to get it all the right fitting.and get everything in. the photo is of my 3rd granddaughter.

Her smile is just so beautiful her whole being just lights up....

3 comments:

  1. What a shame the photo didn't turn out as well as it looks in RL....it's always a problem! I love how you have used the sketch - it's really only a starting point, anyways, you've done a brill job on it....that lace looks fabulous:):) Thanks as always for joining us at PP...even if it was by the scrape of your teeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My layouts often don't like anything like the sketch either! Love your page!! and your granddaughter is a beauty!! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely layout. Sometimes the colours of a layout just don't come out right on a photo.
    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete