Saturday 5 April 2014

Just having a play

I have once again decided to just scrap what I feel. If I come across a photo, a quote , paper or anything else that takes my fancy I will scrap it , maybe follow a sketch or mood board . I may enter challenges if I manage to get it done to the requirements . Here is a couple of layouts I have done in the last few days [it does take me awhile to be satisfied with a layout ] these are of two of my granddaughters at different times in their lives. This photo is just so sweet and caring. they always looked out for each other.The quote says"always you will have my hand to hold" " My sister My friend"

 This one was taken whilst we were at the zoo [Melbourne] Just decided to take a train ride and visit the zoo . This was 2013 the two of them again. I just love this quote and had to use it

 "Do not go where the may lead ,
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.."

Title is My Sister....I used a bit of paint and torn paper to make the background  .... Info on the back about the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment