Tuesday 18 February 2014

White With One Feb. Challenge

Challenge for White With One/Grape  http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/
I thought Oh yes I've just the photo I can use for this challenge WW1 /grape is the colour. Now that part was difficult , what colour grape.... so many "shades of grape " well I got to work copied the photo , then okay what does one use for a bath shot if only to use 1 colour.  . As I had the back layer [grape] top layer white cannot have too much colour so I had white frogs as the bath water was coloured [some sort of gimmiky things for kids , no she didn't turn purple only her mouth ] Then I covered her up with feathers added a button a small flower spray ., some purple narrow ribbon a couple of butterflies [Brianna is my butterfly]  then did a spot of writing  in purple "NO DUCKS in my bath only FROGS"

6 comments:

  1. Awww! love them froggies! this is so very cute Elaine! Grape is a tricky colour, good job with your project! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos for this challenge, love those frogs! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool are those frogs.
    Great layout!
    thanks for playing along with WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frogs too cute.... Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable page!!!! Go the frogs!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new colour over at WW1!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe love those little froggies this layout makes me smile :) thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete