Wednesday 27 November 2013

Scrapbook Boutique Nov. Colour Challenge

Scrapbook Boutique Nov. Colour Challenge

I have another card for this challenge. I was playing around as usual trying for inspiration for a layout
 was a little on the" STUCK" side so I put together another card , should have all I need for this year.
I can never remember how I get to link back to the Scrapbook Boutique blog. http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/a-new-challenge-has-started.html
I think I've got it....

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you're getting all your Chrissy cards made Elaine. I love the vintage appeal of this one - beautiful lace:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are sorted for your Chrissy cards this year, I've made mine too and just have to get them from here to the mail lol. Another beautiful design Elaine.
    Thanks again for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete