Thursday 11 July 2013

purple pumpkin july sketch challenge

I got a bit carried away with Pink again. I start thinking about something a few embellishments seem to pop up and I got started on a PINK theme.I  changed this particular photo it was one of me and one sister I took another at the same time of Shirl and Lu together so I cut them out and stuck us together. I will do a layout of both photos  without playing around with them.We were in Sydney for a couple of days before we cruised home on the Dawn Princess it was just wonderful and I often look back and remember what a great time it was.
                                                                        purple pumpkin july sketch challenge

7 comments:

  1. There is NO such thing as too much pink!hehe! I love all the pink on this, the layout looks really lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool page Elaine - loving all the texture on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, Elaine. Love your stamping on the tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! One can never have enough of pink! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh soooo sweet! Great use of the pink!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cluster!!! Great work!!Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those tickets peeking out, and the stamping that you have added to them (very clever). :-) Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete