Thursday 12 April 2012

purple pumpkin sketch april challenge.

DSCF1003 by elainec4
"layout using purple pumkin april sketch challenge "a photo by elainec4 on Flickr.
purple pumpkin april sketch challenge. I just had to scrap my long lost Ginger Puss , he's only a kitten here but went for a long road trip to Sydney many years ago on top off a tarped load of "spuds" was located when tarp was removed . One very frightened Ginger Puss, he eventually escaped despite all efforts to catch him. I think the cut out puss is from a free digi stamp I'll check that.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I really love the colour combo used here - so appropriate for the subject! This is fantastic - thanks so much for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work!!Thanks for joining PP!!

    ReplyDelete